SPRING-1 is a non phosphate food additive provide excellent performance in reducing drip loss, improve moisture retention, prevent freeze burn, suitable for flavor and texture improvement of crustaceans, and other seafood products
- Increasing the yield of processed crustaceans. (Increasing a gain weight after treated
- Minimizing the freeze loss.
- Improving the texture (firming) of processed crustaceans.
- Improving the taste of processed crustaceans
- Preventing shrinkage of crustaceans after cooked.
Recommended dosage: 3 – 4 % in solution [w/w]
Preparation and Application for the shrimp
- Preparation SPRING-1 solution by dissolving a 3 – 4 kgs. SPRING-1 (recommended : 4 kgs.) in 80 liters of clean water
- Added 1 – 2 kgs. of salt (or 2- 3 % W/W) and stir continuously until completely dissolved.
- Maintaining the temperature of solution at about 0 – 10°C before usage by adding ice 20 kgs.
- Dipping 100 kgs. shrimp into the SPRING-1 solution and must be maintaining the solution temperature at 0 – 10°C
all soaking period and recommended to stir the shrimp continuously.
- The recommend soaking time is 3 – 4 hours. You are able to increasing the soaking time to obtain the optimum result.